Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms right now on the internet. The website allows users to keep up with their friends and family. You can also share updates, photos, videos and other cool stuff with them. The website was founded on February 4, 2004, by Mark Zuckerberg with his fellow students of Harvard College; Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes. In this article, I’ll be showing you how to create Facebook account on Android step by step. Just follow the guidelines below to creat th e account.
Steps on how to create Facebook account on Android
- Open the Google Play store app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the search icon and type “Facebook”
- Click on “Facebook”
- Press the green install icon and accept the Google Play store terms and conditions
- Facebook will now start the download process, after which it will install automatically. Once installed, exit the Google Play store.
- Open the Facebook app in your app drawer.
- Tap the “Create new Facebook account” button, which is coloured green
- Press “Next”
- Click “Allow” for Facebook to access your contacts
- Press “Allow” for Facebook to make and manage phone calls
- Enter your “First name” and “Surname”. Press Next
- Enter your “Date of Birth” and press next. Note: your age must be among the majority in your country of residence
- Choose your gender and press Next
- You can create a Facebook with either your phone number or email address. So make your choice.
- Choose a password and press Next
- Then press “Sign up” or alternatively you can sign up without Facebook uploading your contacts.
This is the easiest steps on how to create Facebook account on Android. Not so much of a stress if you ask me. Downloading and setting the app running, shouldn’t take up to ten minutes of your time.
Read This: How to download and install WhatsApp apk
If you have any questions, drop a comment! Thanks.