How to Download And Install WhatsApp for Windows – WhatsApp is one of the leading instant messaging apps right now. The app boost of over a billion active monthly users. WhatsApp runs on almost all operating system out there such as Android, iOS, Windows and Linux. So you basically have no excuse of its availability. The Windows operating system on the computer will be the focus of this article.
We’ll be guiding you on how to download and install WhatsApp for Windows computer. Please make sure your windows is updated to version 8.1 or newer. WhatsApp can only be downloaded and installed on Windows 8.1 or newer.
Steps on How to Download And Install WhatsApp for Windows
- From your computer browser, visit https://www.whatsapp.com/download
- Navigate to your browser’s download page to check the .exe file.
- Once the .exe file has downloaded. Open the file to install WhatsApp
- After installation, open the app on your computer.
- The WhatsApp won’t work without accessing the account on your smartphone. So you need to scan the QR code from your smartphone, which will port your account to the computer.
- On your smartphone, open the WhatsApp app. In case you don’t have it, there’s no hassle. Simply follow how easy guidelines and download one now.
- To Open the QR code on WhatsApp: For iPhone users: Click on settings at the bottom-right corner of the app. Then click on WhatsApp Web/Desktop. Meanwhile for Android & Windows users: Click on the three dots at the top-right corner. And then click on WhatsApp Web on the top menu.
- Place your smartphone camera to the QR code displayed on your windows computer. The QR code will automatically scan and copy the account you have on the smartphone to your windows computer. So you can now message your friends and family on your windows computer without needing to hold your smartphone.
This is the easy steps on how to download and install WhatsApp for Windows. Like always, drop a comment for any related issues you might encounter. And we’ll be happy to help out. Thanks.
If you like this article, then please follow us on our Facebook Page. And don’t forget to share with friends and family using any of the platforms below. Thank You.