People want to know how to download Instagram for PC, which is why we have come up with this article. Instagram is a social networking website that allows users to share photos and short videos. You can also upload stories in the form of photos and videos to show your followers what’s going on in your life.
Instagram is majorly used on smartphones via the mobile app. But it can be used on PCs, which why we are here. Before we begin make sure you have an Instagram account signed in on your smartphone. If you don’t have, visit the Google Play store or Apple App Store and download one.
This how to download Instagram for PC article will be divided into two. This is because there’s an Instagram app for Windows. But it’s only available for devices running on Windows 8.0 and newer. So devices running on older Windows operating software will need to bypass some protocol.
Steps on how to Download Instagram for PC (Older windows)
- You’ll need to download and install a special software program known as phone emulator. This software program mimics your PC to an Android phone. One of the popular phone emulators is BlueStacks.
- After installing BlueStacks, launch the program on your PC.
- Open the Google Play store in the program
- Search for Instagram. Download and Install it.
- Launch the app and sign in. Then you’re good to go.
- You can only see photos and videos uploaded by other users. To upload your photos and videos, you’ll need to download a media uploader. Download Flume if your PC runs on Mac. While you should download Gramblr if your PC runs on Windows.
Steps on how to Download Instagram for PC (Windows 8.0 and newer)
- Click on the Microsoft Store in your PC or visit the official website.
- Type “Instagram” into the Search box
- Download and Install the App. The sign in or sign up.
Read This: WhatsApp messenger VS Facebook messenger
Downloading Instagram on PC with the latest operating system is much simpler as you can see. So it’s really worth it if you can update your operating system. Feel free to comment your questions down below and we’ll attend to them quickly.