In this article, we’ll show you how to download PUBG Mobile on Android. PUBG is definitely the most talked about game on a smartphone in 2018. And the game is still going strong in 2019. The popular battle royale game is now live on Android, gamers no longer need to bypass some protocols before downloading this beauty of a game.
PUBG boosts about 227 million monthly players. You can be assured to met people to online to battle in its military setup. The game attract almost 50 million monthly active users. Tournaments are held all year in this game. And if you’re the tournament type, be sure to keep an eye out for that. PUBG mobile on Google Playstore has over 100 million downloads.
Steps on how to Download PUBG Mobile on Android
- You must have a persistent internet connection.
- Make sure you’re using an Android 5.1.1 Lollipop powered smartphone or newer
- The Android smartphone must be a 2 GB RAM or more variant. It’s better to buy a 4 GB or 6 GB with a chipset like Snapdragon 626 chipset at least. OEM companies like Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo have such phones.
- You must have at least 2GB memory available on your smartphone. The game is actually 1.53GB at the moment. But more updates will be rolled often.
- Click the install button
- Open the PUBG app and enjoy on your Android smartphone
This is the simple steps on how to download PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battle Grounds) Mobile on Android. As you can see the steps are not that hard. The game is fun to play especially if you are a fan of military setup with impressive artillery. Don’t forget to drop a review about the game in the comment section after you enjoy playing it. In case you have any issues or queries, just drop a comment in the comment section below.