How to Install OBB File on Android – Opaque Binary Blob (OBB) File is basically filed that stores additional information that is not stored on the APK file for most games and other Android apps. These files are created by developers where you can store graphics, maps or levels you have reached in a particular game.
Steps on How to Install OBB File on Android
- Download the ES File Explorer on Google Playstore.
- Then go ahead and download the APK file of your desired game or app.
- Download the OBB data file for the desired game or app. NB: do not open the OBB file, just download into your phone’s memory or SD card (preferably the SD Card).
- Open the ES File Explorer and locate the APK file. Then click on install it. NB: After installation, do not open the app.
- Locate the OBB file through the ES File Explorer and click on it.
- After the OBB file is opened, a small box with an arrow will appear at the top right corner. That’s the extraction button.
- Click on the extraction button and choose a path where the extraction will take place. Click the Android folder then the OBB folder.
- Just in case you don’t see the OBB folder, create a new folder and name it “OBB folder”. In the end, your selected path should look like this “sdcard/Android/job”.
The OBB file is popular among Android gaming enthusiasts. Most android apk file game comes with additional OBB file which you need to install to your android to enable you play the game. So if you know someone who loves Android games, then kindly refer them to this article on how to install OBB File on Android. Thanks.
If you like this article, then please follow us on our Facebook Page. And don’t forget to share with friends and family using any of the platforms below. Thank You.