Do you know how to save Twitter videos on Android and iOS? If No, won’t you want to learn how to do it? What if you see this amazing video on Twitter and you wish to save it on your phone? This is why you need to learn how to save Twitter videos today. I’ve been in that position before, but ever since I learn this method, I can save and watch as many videos as I want. Also, learn how to share videos and screenshots from PlayStation 4. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get straight to it.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
You can download Twitter videos on Android easily by following the steps below;
- Go to Google Playstore, search and download “+Download 4 Instagram Twitter” app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open Twitter on your Android device and go to the video you wish to download.
- You’ll see a “three small circled connected” which is the share icon. Click on it and select “Share” from the pop-up menu.
- This will show a list of available sharing options, look for the “+Download 4 Instagram Twitter” app you downloaded earlier and click on it.
- The Twitter video will be added automatically to the “+Download” app.
- From there, you can download the Twitter video to your Android device.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iOS
For iOS users, you can download Twitter videos by following the steps listed below;
- Go to Apple’s App Store and download “MyMedia – File Manager“
- Open the Twitter app and locate the video you wish to download.
- Click on the tweet, so the video and text cover the entire screen.
- Underneath the video, just right after the “heart” icon is an icon with an arrow pointing upwards, click on that icon.
- From the pop-up menu, select “Share Tweet via ….”
- A list of available sharing options will pop-up, select the “Copy Link” option to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Close your Twitter app and open the downloaded MyMedia app.
- There is a menu at the bottom, click on “browser”.
- In the address bar, enter www.twdown.net
- Scroll down the webpage until you see a box that says “Enter Video”
- Paste the copied link of the Twitter video into and click on the “download” button next to it.
- The webpage will load with several download links of different video quality. Click on your preferred download option, a menu will pop-up, then tap “Download the File” and input a name you want to save the video with.
- In the bottom menu, where you saw the browser option, there is a “Media” tab there, click on it and you’ll see the downloaded video.
- Tap on the “name” of the downloaded Twitter video, a menu pop-up, select “Save to Camera Roll” which will save a copy of the video to your iOS camera folder.
How to Download Twitter Videos on your Computer
Computer and PC users are not left behind in this. They can also download any Twitter videos of their choice, just follow the steps below;
- On your web browser, go to www.twitter.com
- You literally don’t have to log in but it’s cool if you do. Just search for the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the date of the tweet, this will trigger a pop-up menu.
- From the menu, select ‘Copy Link Address”. The web address will be saved to the computer’s clipboard.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and go to www.downloadtwittervideo.com
- You’ll see a big search box, enter the web address of the tweet you copied and tap on any of the green download buttons below it. One of the download buttons is for the HD version.
- Your Twitter video will be loaded on the webpage. Right-click the video and tap on “Save Link As”. Choose where you wish to save the video.
This is all the steps you need to know when it comes to how to save Twitter videos on android and iOS. We also showed you how to save the videos even on a computer/PC. Twitter isn’t the only good social media platform out there, you can download Instagram APK for Android, WhatsApp messenger APK on Android and Facebook Messenger APK on Android.