Learn how to Screenshot on iPhone 11 today by following our tutorial. The iPhone 11 is Apple’s flagship of 2019 and has two siblings; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. This our tutorial works for all three editions of the 2019’s iPhones. Learn how to enable bold text on your iPhone.
The iPhone 11 features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina IPS LCD display with 828 x 1792 pixels. It has a dual rear camera module consisting of a 12MP wide lens and 12MP ultrawide lens. The selfie camera is also two; a 12MP and SL 3D cameras. The device is powered by A13 Bionic chip coupled with a 4GB RAM. Storage space available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. Battery-wise, we have a 3110 mAh battery capacity.
Steps to take Screenshot on iPhone 11
Now for the main business of this post, we will show you how you can take a shot of your iPhone 11’s screen;
- Locate the side button at the right-hand side, which is usually the lock button.
- Now locate the volume “up” button, it is at the left-hand side.
- You’ll need to press the “side button” and the “volume up” button at the same time.
- Make sure you scroll to the content or page which you want to screenshot. Cause immediately after pressing the two buttons together, the iPhone 11 will take a screengrab of your screen, regardless of the content displaying at the time.
- Once the screenshot is taken, you can let go of the two buttons.
- At the lower-left corner of your device’s screen, you’ll see a thumbnail displaying the screengrab. Tap on it to “Open” or swipe “Left” to dismiss it.
Again, this method works for also the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. You can also check out the tutorials for taking screenshots on devices such as iPhone XS, iPhone XR and iPhone 7. A good comparison article to see is the iPhone 11 Pro Max vs Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.